As we continue to navigate the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we wanted to inform you that Caribbean Jacks restaurant is open. The health and wellness of our guests and employees remain our top priority, and based on the government’s guidance and with social distancing protocols in place, Caribbean Jacks is taking additional precautions as follows.
Beginning Monday, May 11th, until further notice:
- Phase 1 Hours of operation will be Monday thru Friday 4 PM – 9 PM, Saturday & Sunday 11 AM – 9 PM. We will communicate our phase 2 plan when available.
- Indoor seating will run on 50% occupancy with seating arrangements intended to uphold the 6' social distancing protocols.
- Deck seating will be arranged to uphold the 6' social distancing protocols.
- Disposable menus will be provided with reduced menu selections for both dine-in and take-out.
- Individual packaged condiments will be used.
- Complimentary beverage refills will be served in a new glass
- No more than 10 people to single party.
- All employees will be wearing face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be made available by entrance and restrooms.
- Please respect the staff and be patient as they must maintain safety protocols while working to accommodate your needs.
- We appreciate you following the social distancing guidelines. The safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. If we cannot achieve the set protocols, the restaurant will be forced to make additional changes, up to having to close.
We are excited to reopen Caribbean Jacks and look forward to seeing you at the restaurant to dine-in or for take-out. We apologize for any inconvenience these social distancing protocols may cause, and appreciate your understanding as we continue to work during this unprecedented situation.